Hôste Recruitment Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Business and any other documents referred to in those terms) set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
How we use your Personal Information
– The information you provide to us will be used by Hôste Recruitment Ltd for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications and skills, for current and future work assignments/vacancies that could be of potential interest to you. We may also use your information to keep you informed of work opportunities and marketing communications by email, telephone and/or mail.
– If you do not wish to consent to the use of your data for any of these purposes, including direct marketing information from Hôste Recruitment, or should you wish to remove your data from our database, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect from you
Hôste Recruitment Ltd may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by completing forms on the website to help with the recruitment process. Applying for roles via an external job board website and also submission of your CV on an external Job board website for recruiters to view and then contact you. This information will include your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, work and education history, full CV and any other sensitive personal data as deemed necessary, including your responses to and the results of assessments administered through the site, plus your nationality which we are required to collect by law.
– If we place you with our clients, we shall also request and hold copies of documentation showing your legal right to work in the UK (or the country in which you have chosen to work), and financial information such as bank account details. We may undertake credit references, and other lawful checks, where a recruitment client or third party requests such information.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
– We also collect information as a total, in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our site as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
– We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
In the event that you only register your e-mail address with us in order to receive job alerts, your data will not be used for any other purpose other than to provide you with details of suitable vacancies which may arise from time to time, together with any relevant marketing communications pertaining to jobs roles and job advice.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Where we store your Personal Data
The data that we collect from you will be held on Hôste Recruitment Ltd computer system & not transferred or stored by a third party.
Although we will do our best to protect the storing of your personal data, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking relevant boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at: email@example.com
Our site may, from time-to-time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites